FSC® Member Herbicide Usage Notification Form

If you are a member of our FSC group and you apply herbicides yourself (or hire a contractor besides Trout Mountain Forestry do do it) then you must report the use to us in order to maintain your FSC certification.

You can either use this form, send us a written summary, or call our office and give us the details over the phone.